Readme for InterNiche TCP/IP distribution, LH79524 project directory
InterNiche Demo for LH ARM
This document describes the demo program for the NXP LH79524 ARM processor.
The demo program is an implementation of the web server, FTP client and
server, and Telnet server modules for the NicheStack TCP/IPv4 stack,
and the NicheTask operating system. The product includes the following:
Virtual File System
Command-line user interface
The InterNiche demo software is targeted for the LogicPD's NXP Starter
Development Kit, utilizing the LH79524 Card Engine. The demo software
can be downloaded to the target, using the Keil uVision3 V3.62c toolchain
and the ULink-ME JTAG interface.
To download the application:
1. Download and unzip the demo software into a directory on the Host PC.
2. Connect the ULINK-ME interface to the Development Board and the Host PC.
3. Connect the Development Board to the Host PC and a network.
4. Connect the serial port to a COM port on the PC.
5. Start a Terminal Emulator application, such as Tera Term Pro or
HyperTerminal on the Host PC.
6 Configure the PC COM port: 115200 baud, 8-bit, 1 stop, no parity,
no hardware handshake.
7. Start the Keil uVision3 IDE on the Host computer.
8. Open the project file, nichestack.Uv2.
9. Select "Flash -> Download".
10. Press the Reset button on the Development Board to start the
Start-up messages will be displayed through the serial port connection.
As configured, when the demo application is started, DHCP is used to
acquire a network IP address. If the software times-out attempting to
acquire and IP address, it will use the IP address: 10.0.0.100.
The Web server module can be accessed through a browser using the
URL: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the IP address returned
by the DHCP server and displayed on the MCB23xx board's LCD. The FTP Server
and Telnet Server modules can be accessed using Client applications running
on the Host PC (userid=guest, password=guest).
NicheTool commands can be entered through the terminal emulator to
examine and modify various NicheStack parameters and structures.
The demo application is limited to 60 minutes of execution, after
which time, the software will stop. Pressing the Reset button will
restart the application.
Please contact www.iniche.com or email@example.com for additional
[InterNiche Technologies, Inc., August 2008]